Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, PaaS and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Be a part of The Marketing Innovation Group – central Intuit Marketing team charged with identifying and driving adoption of best practices across the entire Intuit Marketing organization. Our programs are often cited as the marketers’ favorite part of working at Intuit. And join Intuit, company named the #1 World’s Most Admired Software Company and #19th Best Company to Work for in America by Fortune Magazine, the #1 Best Place to Work in Bay Area by the SF Business Times and one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Forbes – all in 2012 alone.
Role of this Marketing is to help the Marketing Innovation Group create “WOW!” marketer learning experiences with large scale events, trainings, workshops, special interest/functional group meet-ups and new marketer orientation as well as through new multi-media training approaches to grow Intuit Marketers’ skill set (particularly in Digital – Web, Social, Mobile & Analytics) and engagement to make Intuit a “Great Place for Great Marketers to Work.”
In a nutshell, manage development and execution of high impact internal Marketing learning experiences providing end to end support.
- Support and coordinate internal G.O. Forward Marketing events, workshops, training, All Hands, offsites and functional group meet-ups. Includes scheduling, logistics, content, broadcasting and remote location prep, promotion (before and after/follow up), food, supporting materials and success measurement.
- Work with Marketing leaders, functional group drivers, marketers, etc. on both planning and follow-up.
- Explore high-profile external and internal speakers for events.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, increased engagement and impact.
- Investigate best internal/external case studies, business problems for exercises, etc.
- Support development, production and implementation of marketing training curriculum, including workshops, online modules and videos.
- Manage and promote training and event schedule via marketing community website and newsletter.
- Conduct surveys on Marketing learning experiences (events, workshops, training, meetings, etc.), report results and make recommendations.
- Help identify external speaking opportunities and such to increase awareness of Intuit as having a World Class Marketing organization.
Key Skills/Qualities/Experience needed
High level of initiative and energy, go-getter
Resourceful and creative problem-solver
Very detail oriented and organized
Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously under tight timeframes
Strong relationship-building skills with employees at all levels
Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Broad marketing experience – including online, social and mobile a plus
Experience working in a matrixed organization
Thrive in the throes of big event expectations, yet, comfortable in enabler role
behind the scenes
Eager to learn and to foster Intuit Marketing Community camaraderie/engagement and skill development
Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in marketing, communications or ideally, event/training management, experience in the tech industry a plus
BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at:
. Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Be yourself. Be Intuit.
United States of America-California-Mountain View
Intuit - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...