Click Here for further details and to apply for this position.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, communicating, and implementing an effective master marketing strategy and program for the Mountain House master plan community.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- With VP of Sales and Marketing, create and manage a Master Marketing Plan for Mountain House which includes: consumer research, PR, advertising, media planning, design guidelines, community outreach, events, signage, collateral, budgets, information center, and builder outreach.
- Coordinate all marketing functions for Mountain House in conjunction with the development partnership.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create strategic planning appropriate to the current and upcoming stage of development.
- Establish and maintain customer contact system.
- Coordinate with consultants and partners the release of information to the public.
- Establish publicity events and press releases.
- Responsible for managing the information in the Master Marketing Guidelines book for builder partners.
- Manage the Mountain House brand and ensure its consistent execution in all developer and builder marketing programs.
- Report out on marketing status to the partnership during weekly/monthly developer partnership meetings.
- Hold quarterly master marketing meetings with builder partners.
- Work cohesively with Shea, LDC and selected consultants to deliver a high performing master marketing program
- Create a marketing timeline, accompanying budget and strategic reasoning for partnership approval (Annual Investment Plan).
- Work with CSD personal and the Shea Mountain House LLC team to coordinate timing and details of local events.
- Create budget and plan, in conjunction with the partnership’s approval, for an on-site information center which engages new visitors and the existing community.
- Create and manage variable and major budgets on Excel
- Manage invoice processing
J.F. Shea Co., Inc. - 11 months ago