Chase is a leader in the financial services industry, providing banking, mortgages, credit cards, loans, payment processing and investment services to 50 million customers - 1 out of every 6 Americans. As a division of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), we:
serve 21 million households with consumer banking relationships
lent $17 billion to small businesses in 2011
are one of the nation's largest credit card issuers, with more than 64 million credit cards in circulation
service 8 million mortgage and home equity loans
While we operate across a broad range of businesses, our mission at Chase is quite simple: to be the industry leader in customer service. Our employees put the firm's resources to work every day for our customers.
Chase offers a dynamic environment and the training and support to meet your full potential. Our company is widely recognized as a great place to work, to grow and to invest for the future. Join our team.
The Segment Marketing Manager will be fully accountable for developing and driving marketing plans designed to meet the needs of Chase customers and prospects. The successful candidate will develop innovative, data driven marketing strategies that drive quantifiable business results.
- Develop innovative, holistic Segment marketing strategies designed to enhance affinity debit card revenue through increased penetration, activation and usage of Chase affinity debit cards.
- Bring together a range of disparate marketing initiatives under one umbrella to build a comprehensive marketing plan that maximizes revenue and test & learn opportunities while managing the customer's "mailbox", marketing budgets and internal resources.
- Review and improve targeting methods to reach customers and develop offers and messaging based on learnings.
- Manage external partnerships (Disney, Chicago Bears, NY Giants...) and expectations.
- Develop Segment targeted engagement/retention marketing programs.
- Monitor and report program results along with recommendations for improvement.
- Understand and monitor overall Consumer Banking metrics in order to identify trends and opportunities for increasing revenue and improving customer experience.
- Play a pivotal role in the development and implementation of key strategic branding initiatives.
- Work with cross functional and cross LOB teams to clarify Chase affinity debit cards and message to the marketplace as well as with Chase bankers.
- Liaise with Branch Administration, Telephone Banking, Retail Marketing/Branding, Card Services, etc. around affinity debit card brand communication and marketing strategies.
- Expected to operate autonomously within area of responsibility and be fully accountable for meeting program objectives.
- Adapt goals based on changes in company or debit business strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience in product and/or marketing management from a leading financial services firm. Other attractive experiences include those in data analysis, branding/advertising, market research, forecasting and promotions. The successful candidate will be well versed in the development of data-driven marketing strategies, the formulation of the overall marketing mix, and brand messaging. Candidates with a MBA or advanced degree in Marketing are highly preferred.
- 4 to 8 years of progressive marketing and branding experience in a professional services firm or large corporate firm environment, with a strong track record of introducing successful marketing campaigns.
- Comprehensive knowledge of targeted direct marketing and how to use data and analytics to build successful, comprehensive marketing programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of brand management.
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, competitors and target market.
- Strong analytic skills with exceptional ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and make data/knowledge-based recommendations to drive continual improvement in marketing programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to influence internally across numerous departments.
- Partner / Vendor Management experience.
- Experience working in small teams and prioritizing workloads in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited college/university.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-OH-Columbus-1000 Polaris / 58421
Retail Financial Services
JPMorgan Chase - 11 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...