Jacobs Associates seeks a marketing manager with strong communication and proposal leadership skills to support marketing efforts. Position manages pursuits firm-wide, with a focus on local support, where knowledge of regional public agencies and a network that includes A/E/C firms is a plus. Ability to develop and deliver proposal and SOQ packages working with a diverse team (including internal and external participants), coordinate business development activities, and manage marketing campaigns (such as strategic initiatives and industry events) is desired.
The ideal candidate will have excellent project management and writing/editing skills, understand all six marketing domains, and have desktop publishing expertise. Talent for interfacing directly with “seller-doers” and management staff highly desirable, as is being able to work effectively remotely (over telephone, e-mail, and instant message).
- Leading and supporting proposal and statement of qualification efforts;
- Facilitating pursuit process from pre-sell through interview;
- Developing teaming relationships for pursuing work;
- Supporting business development activities with research and coordination;
- Execute regular updates of qualifications and write collateral, articles and blog entries;
- Managing prospective work opportunities using Deltek Vision; and
- Providing input to marketing budget, revenue forecasts and marketing reports.
This is an excellent position for a self-starter professional services marketer looking for: a firm that values their contribution, a team that will back them up, and competitive benefits. We seek candidates with 8 or more years of relevant experience, with an emphasis on work in the A/E/C industry. Travel is expected.
Cover letter is required with resume submittal.
Click here to apply.
Jacobs Associates - 10 months ago