Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Suburban Marketing Manager, Tenant Representation, Chicago
Position located in Chicago
This individual will assume overall leadership and responsibility for the development and execution of a marketing strategy for the Suburban Tenant Representation Business in the Chicago land area. Primary responsibilities are around new business development support and enhancing the Jones Lang LaSalle brand in the Midwest region. The ideal candidate has both strong marketing strategy, design, and potential sales skills. There is an opportunity to grow as the region expands.
Pitches/Proposals – day-to-day responsibilities largely focus on sales support activities. This includes the development and execution of all marketing materials for new business pitches.
• Ensure Jones Lang LaSalle’s differentiators are communicated effectively in all sales materials.
• Lead sales assistants in the creation of library of core content for proposals and presentations including case studies, headshots, and bios
Prospect Research – Work with suburban teams to develop targeted pursuit lists
Sublease Marketing – Assist with sublease marketing as needed
Local Market Knowledge – Become familiar with local agency brokers, local markets, key spaces, and tenants.
Client Meetings – At broker direction, attend as needed as learning resource
Event Planning and External Communications
• Develop and execute client event strategy
• Devise event concepts and lead all event planning and logistical coordination. Includes creation of all event marketing materials in sync with Jones Lang LaSalle brand standards.
• In collaboration with Research and Suburban team members create quarterly external communication of research and thought leadership,
• Identify and create pro-active email campaign for Jones Lang LaSalle corporate and investor prospects
• In collaboration with marketing and suburban business leadership, develop appropriate online and printed collateral for the Midwest Tenant Representation region. Involves taking the lead on both content and design. Final deliverables could include presentations, microsites, iPad applications, printed collateral, etc.
Support the social media strategy for the Midwest region.
Advertising and sponsorships
Develop advertising and sponsorship strategy for the Midwest Suburban Tenant Representation business and execute strategy. Lead creation of all materials associated with strategy and consistent with brand standards.
Jones Lang LaSalle Midwest Tenant Representation Web strategy and maintenance
Develop strategy for Jones Lang LaSalle’s Suburban Tenant Representation’s web presence in concert with national digital marketing team. Identify ways to expand Jones Lang LaSalle’s web presence and traffic. Maintain all content on Midwest Tenant Representation website. Lead assistants in other Midwest offices to enhance their local web presence.
• Act as a steward of the firm’s brand and visual graphic standards
• Partner with market research and suburban business leaders, information flow of local trends, new assignments and closed deals; maintain regular contact with local PR firm
• Ensure budget adherence for all marketing activities
• Ensure that all marketing materials created for the Midwest Suburban Tenant Representation business present the Jones Lang LaSalle brand consistently and follow corporate graphic standards
• Attend regional marketing trainings and participate in regular best practices conference calls
• Maintain all project files, including budgets, production schedules, copies and completed work samples
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
• Proven strategic marketing skills
• Excellent writing, editing, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong creative skills, and ability to provide art direction
• Excellent organizational skills
• Assertive, with an independent work style
• Understanding of and commitment to client service
• New business development and sales support experience
• Ability to work effectively in teams
• Ability to juggle multiple projects
• Four to six years of related experience
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, design, communication or journalism
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 19 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...