The primary mission for the Marketing Manager is to develop and execute a robust Marketing strategy that effects our primary customer base, supports the Kinney Group sales model, engages top talent, especially talented Engineers, and embraces social media as a catalyst for future success. Effectively integrating Kinney Group ethos, market research and feedback from colleagues and customers will be essential as you execute the established Marketing strategy and associated assignments.
The primary mission for the Marketing Manager is to develop and execute an integrated marketing and content strategy that engages our primary customer base, supports the Kinney Group sales model and talent acquisition focus, and embraces social media as a catalyst for future success. This mission includes managing creative agency partners and in-house talent toward the goal of producing a variety of marketing and communication tools. Equally, the Marketing Manager is the guardian of our brand’s visual identity at every touch point. Effectively integrating Kinney Group ethos, market research and feedback from colleagues and customers will be essential as you execute the established brand strategy and associated marketing assignments.
The successful team member in this role will be empathetic, organized, forward-thinking, and resourceful. Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary to achieve the following:
- Impact influencers of the Kinney brand
- Increase visibility in the market for the Kinney brand
- Develop a marketing calendar and optimize resources to execute against it
- Develop a content strategy that can be leveraged across paid, owned and earned media channels (PEO) to generate sales activity
- Push compelling visual identity and name recognition in our key target audiences
- Manifest and integrate our brand promise for the ‘Unexpected Experience’ through internal and external communication; champion branding among team members
- Create collateral to aid sales effort
- Publish the Kinney story including community contributions, successes and innovation
- Maintain a captivating web presence
- Coordinate Kinney events such as Carb Day and User Groups
Desired Skills & Experience:
Required Skills and Education:
- 8+ years Marketing experience in a full service agency (Account Supervisor or above) or within an in-house marketing function of an established brand
- Bachelor’s degree completed in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Experience in an entrepreneurial and technology environment highly preferred
- Unprecedented agility to manage multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to successfully execute a social media strategy with brand focus
- Former experience creating meaningful content (i.e. press releases, award applications, website branding, white papers, social media info) and associated calendars
- Unrelenting personality, sense of humor and drive for results
- Google expert for information flow, learning agility and analytics.
- SEO campaign experience
- Prior experience reporting and dissecting CRM data
- Managing creative resources
- Leadership shown through community/collegiate involvement or prior work experience
More about KGI:
We're passionate about the work we do and principled in how we carry it out. Four key philosophical principles guide our business interactions:
We're looking for the freshest minds to help us achieve these principles and drive innovation in the industries we serve. We promise an environment that promotes creativity, scientific precision, and forward-thinking technologies. In return, we ask you to be bright (combining curiosity, resourcefulness, and pragmatism), to be champion-minded (demonstrating passion, commitment, and an orientation to achievement), and to be grounded (remaining steadfast in your desire to do the right thing).
- We build relationships : We have genuine interest in what our customers think, have to say, and want to communicate
- We understand that science intersects creativity : We believe in creative problem solving, technological curiosity, and long-term goal setting
- We promote the human touch : We do not lose sight of the fact that a real person is at the end of everything we do
- We focus on data outcomes : We are committed to achieving positive outcomes that meet objectives
Kinney Group offers competitive compensation and fully paid benefits for our team members.
Kinney Group, Inc (KGI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.