Are you a seasoned marketing professional who is passionate about yoga, on and off the mat?
Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health, a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching the art and science of yoga, seeks a Marketing Ma
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial self-starter who strives for excellence and gets things done; a strategic and innovative thinker who is in touch with the marketplace and best practices. If you are looking for meaningful work, a wonderful community, and beautiful surroundings we invite you to apply for this unique role.
- nager to join our Marketing and Communications team. Since 1974, Kripalu has been teaching skills for optimal living through a broad and inclusive curriculum of programs designed to educate the whole person: body, mind, and spirit.
The Marketing Manager will serve as a brand steward, working with Kripalu’s Marketing and Communications team and internal business partners to develop innovative marketing strategy and translate that strategy into effective, integrated, multichannel brand/marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications, this hands-on position will facilitate a shift into a more strategic, data-driven digital marketing effort and will be deeply involved in the upcoming redesign and relaunch of the Kripalu website.
The essential skills and experience required for this position include
5+ years of leadership and management experience from a business, agency, or social enterprise
- Significant B2C and digital marketing experience
- Ability to foster a team-oriented environment through a highly collaborative management/work style
- BA degree required; MBA with a concentration in marketing or a graduate degree in a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience with yoga and meditation
Kripalu - 2 years ago