Location: Bentonville, AR USA
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Marketing Director Kruger Products USA Inc.
- Manage and execute social/digital marketing, print advertising, consumer promotions and coupon activity within approved advertising and promotions budget. This includes invoicing, reconciliation, monthly accruals and budget re-estimates.
- Monitor, analyze and report competitive activity in the marketplace to remain up to date on the marketplace, key customers and competitors for effective planning use and update competitive product samples.
- Monitor sales and brand profitability and recommend, to Marketing Director, improvement opportunities, new product sku’s, pricing, advertising and consumer trade promotion proposals.
- Manage and audit portfolio budgets throughout the year to ensure spending is within budget.
- Assist Marketing Director with development of the annual Business Review and Marketing Plan (including Brand Objectives, Preliminary Market Spending Proposal and Media Plan) as well as the management of new products and promotions through AIM (Advancing Initiative to Market) process.
- Manage and execute Children’s Miracle Network consumer promotion(s), media integrations, and collateral approvals.
- Execute and organize packaging changes with external suppliers and mill employees to achieve desired product packaging.
- Consult and collaborate with product development, sales and trade marketing on new opportunities to drive the business and with marketing agency to develop successful marketing initiatives.
- College degree with preference for Business, Commerce or Marketing (or equivalent education/experience).
- 3-5 years of marketing as an Assistant or Brand Manager in packaged goods or comparable agency experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Support Software.
Kruger Products USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.