Responsible for leading the marketing strategies in Atlanta to deliver outstanding support to the attraction. To manage and be responsible for all marketing communication as it relates to consumer volume, promotions and discount distribution channels. Drive consumer volume and execute marketing plans that will build brand awareness and volume growth.
• College degree preferably in Marketing
• Experience of 3-4 years as a Marketing Manager preferably experience in either a visitor attraction, theme park, museum, leisure, hotel or theatre environment
• Small amount of event sales experience is a plus!
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Excellent communication and motivational skills.
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary.
• Great organization skills, detail oriented and self starter.
• Ability to work with people from all levels of discipline.
• Open to new learnings and quickly adapts to change.
• Drive visitor volume for LEGOLAND Discovery Center Chicago by providing new and creative ideas that will keep LDC Chicago in the public’s eye.
• Support General Manager in developing a commercially driven business strategy and ensure implementation and effective execution.
• Manage an allocated marketing expenditure budget to ensure that finances are being used and distributed properly for marketing strategies and within budget.
• Create and maintain strategic partnerships that drive visitor volume to the required level.
• Create compelling propositions and reasons for new guests to visit and current visitors/ambassadors to recommend.
• Oversee the trade sales programs to ensure that are driving additional volume and revenue
• Manage an external research company and analyze historical data to respond to business trends and plan for the future.
• Responsible for all consumer discount volume activity and the discounting media plan.
• Responsible for the marketing media budget as it relates to discount collateral.
• Manage involvement of advertising & media agency as it relates to consumer volume.
• Be responsible for all promotions, media buying, brand collateral and design. Work closely with operations/entertainment teams to ensure delivery of high quality guest experiences.
• Ensure all telephone calls and postal inquiries are dealt with promptly and that all potential sales opportunities are followed up
• Develop and market new trade programs in conjunction with the Trades Sales Manager, Education Coordinator and Operations Manager
• Manage and allocate marketing budget
• Develop advertising campaign and implement media plan
• Plan, execute and evaluate regional and national PR activities for the attraction focusing on the key trading periods.
• Support new product by producing marketing collateral and building new relationships
• Ability to encourage employee development, employee feedback and employee input into our future.
• All other duties as assigned.
LEGOLAND - 11 months ago
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...