The ideal candidate will be a strategic business partner who will manage and be responsible for all elements of consumer marketing for Sea Life Arizona.
• Minimum of 2-5 years marketing , PR, promotion or events experience required
• BS/BA degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
• Advanced PC skills and proven knowledge in, including use/knowledge of business-process software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Valid Driver’s License
1. General Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing external and internal communications related to product development
• Responsible for maintaining and building the brand integrity as it relates to advertising and public relations
• Develop strong relationships with the community
• Manage all aspects of ecommerce strategy including online price structure and social media
• Ability to drive visitor volume through new and existing promotional partners including cold calling, partner agreements and program execution
• Manage and oversee media budgets and media calendar to drive the Sea Life brand through signage, coupons, brochures, and promotional material required by internal and external distribution channels
• Support Head of Marketing with various business initiatives
LEGOLAND California is a 128-acre family theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. Just like with LEGO...