LP Innovations, Inc. seeks an experienced individual for the position of Marketing Manager. The position is responsible for assisting and executing the Company’s marketing strategy across two brands and assisting in the development of marketing strategies for new products and services. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute strategic marketing plans focused on reaching key awareness, visit and engagement goals with a particular focus on digital, social and influencer strategies.
- Effectively manage and continually improve online assets including our websites
- Create marketing programs to support the company message, brand and sub brands
- Maintain online calendar to align digital assets with key seasonal campaigns ensuring they are executed well and on time.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors. Identify opportunities for new functionalities and improved user experiences.
- Provide oversight of analytics and reporting for continuous site and campaign improvement.
- Oversee the completion of marketing management reports and market research
- Develop department procedures and continuously evaluate areas of efficiency
- Administer the marketing budget
- Other duties and projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will have five plus years of marketing experience, a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or psychology, proficient writing and organizational skills and an understanding of website design, social media tools, SEO, e-marketing, and key online marketing metrics such as Google Analytics and excellent time management skills. The preferred candidate will have experience in B2B marketing.
- Full time position, Monday through Friday, located in Milford, MA office (no relo./ no telecommuting available).
Indeed - 19 months ago
LP Innovations, Inc. is the leading loss prevention services provider. Conveniently located in Milford, MA, we offer a great work...