The Marketing Manager will help position LabTech
Software as a thought leader and innovative company, and
will help deliver successful execution on a variety of
general marketing initiatives. The successful candidate
will be able to both drive results and manage creative
services within a fluid and fast paced environment while
working collaboratively with a high-energy group of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Serve as lead project manager for assigned LabTech
partner (customer) marketing-related projects,
programs and events; coordinate project management
with all other marketing personnel and LabTech
Software associates. Act as project owner from
assignment of the project, through execution and
reporting to completion.
- Work directly with the Product Marketing Management
(PMM), marketing team members and outside marketing
resources to continually search for new creative
ways of increasing response and conversion rates for
all LabTech focused general lead building marketing
initiatives through specific offerings.
- Assist the PMM in the development and management of
a proactive marketing and solution add-on lead
generation strategy and execution plan based on the
company's business objectives for increasing sales.
- Work with outside marketing agencies and LabTech
Software third party solution vendors to ensure
smooth execution of assigned strategic and tactical
programs that promote the LabTech Software brand and
deliver to key Marketing objectives.
- Interface with internal Marketing groups (creative
development, web development, digital marketing,
business intelligence) to synchronize all marketing
and activities with all assigned integrated
- Work with specific Marketing groups (creative
development, web development, digital marketing) for
the creation of LabTech specific digital assets
(eBooks, collateral, case studies, testimonials,
etc) to be used for use of inbound and outbound
- Manage and work directly with LabTech Software’s
third party solution vendors, and specific Marketing
groups (creative development, web development,
digital marketing) for the creation of specific
digital assets (eBooks, collateral, case studies,
testimonials, etc) to be used for use of inbound and
outbound marketing initiatives of third party
solutions that LabTech Software offers.
- Stay current on digital and traditional B2B
marketing tools, best practices and how other
organizations and companies are using them, so that
LabTech can continue to be an early adopter of these
- Work closely with cross functional teams – Community
(for tradeshows and sponsorships), Sales, Customer
Service, Support, Product Management, Development,
etc. – to serve as the Marketing project manager in
the execution of all cross functional initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Independent, tactical and creative thinker who is a
strong collaborative team player and willing to take
on additional responsibilities as necessary.
- Superior written, editing and oral communication
- Experience in email marketing, search engine
marketing, inbound marketing and/or digital
marketing tactics in the B2B segment; preferably in
the IT or technology space.
- Highly-organized with excellent attention to details
and demonstrated ability to create compelling
marketing programs; possess an ability to work
collaboratively against agreed upon priorities, yet
make hard choices/decisions when necessary.
- Proven ability to engage and manage outside
marketing resources such as marketing agencies,
graphic and digital services agencies, freelance
writers and designers. Leverage these resources to
produce exceptionally effective marketing programs.
- Ability to be successful in a dynamic environment
under deadline pressure with solid understanding of
the IT industry.
- Self-starter who can work and learn fast and
maintain a positive attitude.
- Candidate must have a genuine passion and interest
in understanding LabTech Software partners and
prospects, listening to feedback, and creating new
ways to reach similar audiences
- Learn and utilize our internal workflow management
- Development and execution of a comprehensive list of
assigned marketing initiatives.
- When directed, work effectively with all departments
within the LabTech Software organization and the
LabTech Software extended partner/vendor community.
- Manage the outside creative resources to ensure that
programs are delivered on time, on target and on
- 2-3+ years of project management, marketing program
development, and internal/external communications in
- Bachelor’s degree required in communications,
marketing and/or digital marketing. MBA preferred.
- Proficient in use of latest versions of Microsoft
Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Experience
with HTML and/or Photoshop a plus.
- Significant experience developing and executing B2B
marketing communications programs and events. Lead
generation program development and hands-on
experience with e-marketing tactics are a plus.
- Extensive internal corporate/client communications.
Only local candidates need apply.
- Normal professional, office environment
- Some travel required.
The statements above are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this job. Other duties may be
assigned as needed.
LabTech Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.