Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree in related field such as Business, Economics, or Social Sciences. M.A. preferred.
Two to four years of work experience with one year experience specifically in Market research preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Wordpress, email management software
- Highly creative and excellent writer
- Strong initiative, inventiveness, achievement-orientation, drive, and the ability to work independently, asking for help when needed
- Able to thrive in pressure-packed, achievement-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of various social media platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be integrated to support marketing efforts.
- Ability to work with senior executives
- Knowledgeable about and interested in business and marketing.
- Understanding of market research approaches, techniques, and terminology
- Responsible for planning and executing various marketing activities, with a particular emphasis on social/digital media, events and sales support activities
- Evaluate the reach and effectiveness of all marketing/sales support activities with weekly reviews of all reporting and conducting ad hoc analyses as needed
- Assists VP Marketing and Sales to develop and deliver high value content: website, social media, industry events, client symposiums, webinars, web videos, proposals, etc.
- Manage day-to-day LRW's social media and online marketing activities
- Recruit and work with other employees, and possibly outside sources, to develop and deliver high value content for LRW's online platforms.
- Work with artists and technology development teams to update any of LRW's public facing websites or social media platforms
- Create cross platform messaging campaigns
- Maintain a social media content calendar
- Develop and evolve set of best practices for building readership and followers to LRW's online platforms
- Develop marketing campaigns and materials for LRW events (e.g., website, invites, emails, blog posts, etc.)
- Support content development such as presentation materials for LRW or industry events
- Support development of LRW presence at industry event (e.g., signage, booth, Labs, collateral, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to event planning, including client list management, email and other mailings, production of props or event materials
- Assists VP and key staff to convert proposal database into valued, easy to use tool to facilitate knowledge sharing and more efficient new business activity
- Maintains proposal database by gathering proposals weekly and posting the most interesting and useful case studies and examples.
- Work with senior business development staff, marketing science team and LRW executives to create a stream of case studies and "LRW stories."
- Obtain, create, organize, administer, design, edit, and coordinate content for LRW proposals and capabilities decks.
- Work with other departments such as training and IT to effectively and efficiently deliver the best information to business developers for their sales process needs.
- Support business developers with RFI preparation.
- Prepare reports for marketing & sales analysis. Obtain, create, organize, administer, design, edit, and coordinate content for LRW proposals and capabilities decks.
- Coordinate travel
- Monitor expenses and budget reconciliations
- Website testing
- Support technical trouble-shooting working with IT
- Posting new content to sites/platforms
Lieberman Research Worldwide (LRW) - 18 months ago