LongTail Video is looking for a marketing rockstar to manage and execute both online and offline marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will help drive the lead generation strategy through multiple marketing channels, including but not limited to email, social, blog, webinars, online and events.
LongTail Video is a New York-based startup that has pioneered the web video market. Our flagship product - the JW Player - is active on over two million websites and streams billions of videos each month. It is used by a diverse group of publishers, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers. Our family of products also include The Bits on the Run Video Platform, and JW Video Ads; all key components of the video stack for publishers.
• Be a key player in executing integrated marketing campaigns from content creation, list building, email & landing page designs, executing campaigns, data analysis to monitoring sales funnel activity
• Own our marketing database strategy and responsible for segmentation, data enrichment & hygiene and maintenance
• Successfully deliver content distribution strategies (case studies, white papers, product reports, e-books through social media channels, media outlets and company blog
• Provide analysis on marketing campaign performance and optimize/grow results based on the numbers
• Leverage marketing operation tools to bring scale to lead generation campaigns
• 3-5 years experience in B2B technology marketing; SaaS and subscription products
• Strong understanding of lead generation best practices and proven track record of achieving high lead conversion goals
• Highly experienced with CRM marketing preferably Salesforce and marketing automation tools (Silverpop, Marketo etc.)
• Extensive experience in working directly with the inside sales teams and understanding the sales process and requirements
• Be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and outside vendors/agencies
• Motivated, detail-oriented and self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or related a plus
JW Player - 12 months ago