Auto req ID 8502BR
Job Title Marketing Manager
Business Unit Masco Cabinetry
Job Posting Category Graduates - Masters
City Ann Arbor
Country United States
Job Description Masco’s Graduate Leadership Program (GLP) is designed to provide top MBA or MS graduates the ability to assume high impact, leadership roles. Participants of the Graduate Leadership Program are provided challenging assignments and accelerated development through hands-on, strategic experiences. Participants are placed in leadership positions which match their interests and enable them to make immediate contributions. Working with our other leaders, you will learn the Masco Business System and apply your skills to help Masco “win” in the marketplace.
Participants also develop knowledge in the building products and services industry while creating competitive, breakthrough strategies. Upon completion, participants typically continue to take on more responsible positions within the Masco family of businesses.
To join Masco and experience great success as a GLP participant, you must meet these Requirements :
Reporting directly to a senior Masco Cabinetry marketing leader and interacting with top business executives, this individual will develop a differentiated value proposition and marketing strategy for a key customer segment.
- MBA or MS degree
- Minimum of five years assignment related work experience
- Demonstrated leadership, decision making and communication skills
- Create, implement, and analyze marketing programs and campaigns to attain sales pipeline objectives and revenue goals
- Work cross functionally to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy
- Interpret research and analytics and establish strategies from a market/consumer/customer perspective
J2W Category J2WMBA
- Develop a business opportunity analysis for a key customer segment
- Define marketing and sales plans to maximize customer performance through the creation of dealer and designer target market definition, dealer value propositions, sales presentations, programs/promotions, pricing and training
- Obtain the required program investment by developing and presenting a business case to executive leadership
- Execute on the designed program to deliver targeted financial results
Masco - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -