The Marketing Manager supports all facets of the integrated marketing program. This role manages a team of people and is responsible for portions of implementing and managing the day-to-day marketing activities. With a heavy focus on ensuring the integration of messaging and error free programs that drive new customer acquisition, customer retention and renewal. The Marketing Manager provides tactical leadership across multiple company-wide marketing efforts including direct response, customer communication, collateral , public relations, thought leadership and conferences and collaborates with other Marketing management to ensure seamless execution of online, website, SEO/SEM. Position requires a very hands on Manager.
- Assisting in the implementation of integrated marketing programs and activities including: direct response, customer communication, social media, PR/Thought Leadership and conferences
- Writing and editing of marketing communication.
- Collaborate with the customer facing team and others by ensuring seamless integration of marketing activities
- Manages a portion of the marketing towards the achievement of marketing goals consistent with company vision and values
- Helps develop and executes strategic marketing plans to identify, acquire, cultivate, and retain high value customers
- Support the Sales team with qualified leads, promotional materials and other customer support
- Support the implementation of specific customer-relations programs; determining company presence at conferences, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Manage a portion of the marketing team results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Much be skilled and proficient writer of marketing materials
- Experience in K12 education preferred
- 7-10 years experience in product-based direct response marketing with a proven track record of growth.
- Must be data driven
- Collaborative team player a must.
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Able to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Some travel required
Indeed - 20 months ago
A national education publisher based in Tyler, Texas. Voted one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas in 2012 and 2013!