Participate in development of marketing plans, messaging and implementation of division marketing support; including:
- Web Site
- Store Presentation
- Brochures Collateral
- Referral Programs
- Direct Mail
- Spec Home Marketing
- National Initiatives
- Trade Shows
- Community Visits
- Maintains Graphic Library
- Coop Dollars/Rebates
- Model Merchandising
- Model Photography
- New Community Openings
- Coordinate Sales Office set ups
- Grand Opening Events
- Setting up advertising avenues
- Provide correct and appropriate collateral
- Community Close Outs
- advertising creation, proofing and implementation
- Vendor negotiating and utilization
- Brand MSP monitoring
- Assist Online Sales Counselor in driving traffic to Website
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 3+ years of work experience in marketing field; Homebuilding industry experience preferred.
• Requires the ability to deal effectively with the public and make decisions in a high-volume fast-paced work environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe Photoshop
• Detailed editing and proofing skills required as well as high motivation with proven judgment to plan and accomplish goals and meet deadlines
• MUST be able to work in a changing, challenging, and fast-paced environment
• Enthusiastic people person with ability to interact effectively across different mindsets and work styles.
• Travel required to Division Meritage and competitive home building communities.
• Attendance required at some weekend and evening events.