Ready to put your marketing hat on overdrive? Want a marketing position that will take your career to new heights? Then Meritage Homes is the place for you!
Get Meritage Proud - The American Dream built with responsibility to help protect the environment and save our homebuyers' energy dollars. Let us tell you why now is a great time to join the Meritage Homes team and lay the foundation for a fulfilling and rewarding career!
In our 25th year in homebuilding, Meritage is positioning itself for growth. We have an opportunity available for a marketing professional who wants to take their career to the next level.
What the position involves for YOU:
- The 9th largest homebuilder in the nation.
- Meritage has been listed among Forbes' Best Managed Companies in America and the "Fortune 1000" largest corporations in America.
- Meritage Homes is known for award winning designs, enduring quality, and commitment to excellence at an exceptional value.
- Meritage Green initiative. We are the only national builder to be energy star qualified for every home we build.
- Meritage Homes is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange Symbol: MTH
- Meritage offers you more:
- Competitive compensation Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, and Wellness Programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings and Flexible Spending Account Plans
- STD/LTD and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO (Paid Time Off)... and more!
Participate in development of marketing plans, messaging and implementation of division marketing support; including
- Web Site
- Store Presentation
- Brochures Collateral
- referral Programs
- Direct Mail
- Spec Home Marketing
- National Initiatives
- Trade Shows
- Community Visits
- Maintains Graphic Library
- Coop Dollars/Rebates
- Model Merchandising
- Model Photography
- New Community Openings
- Coordinate Sales Office set ups
- Grand Opening Events
- Setting up advertising avenues
- Provide correct and appropriate collateral
- Community Close Outs
- advertising creation, proofing and implementation
- Vendor negotiating and utilization
- Brand MSP monitoring
- Assist Online Sales Counselor in driving traffic to Website
Preferred team members will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• 3+ years of work experience in marketing field; Homebuilding industry experience preferred.
• Requires the ability to deal effectively with the public and make decisions in a high-volume fast-paced work environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe Photoshop
• Detailed editing and proofing skills required as well as high motivation with proven judgment to plan and accomplish goals and meet deadlines
• MUST be able to work in a changing, challenging, and fast-paced environment
• Enthusiastic people person with ability to interact effectively across different mindsets and work styles.
• Travel required to Division Meritage and competitive home building communities.
• Attendance required at some weekend and evening events.
Meritage Homes Corporation - 10 months ago