TITLE: MARKETING MANAGER - DA-LITE SCREEN COMPANY, LLC
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING
LOCATION: WARSAW, IN
Assist in the development of marketing objectives, growth strategies and action plans based on analysis of defined market segments. Work with Director of Product Management & Marketing to prioritize and define project list for creative team to create and implement all marketing materials based on calendar/deadlines.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive marketing calendar for key market segments containing actionable and innovative marketing strategies/tactics to achieve growth and profitability goals
· Assist in managing the media calendar and collateral strategy development
· Develop, communicate and monitor key marketing metrics
· Collaborate with Director of Product Management & Marketing to ensure optimization and consistency of marketing strategy, positioning and messaging on a global scale
· Create, develop and maintain a collaborative partnership with Sales and Product Management teams
· Accountable for budget of specific market segments (planning and tracking)
· Write or oversee the writing and creative for PR, brochures, direct mail, email, website, newsletters, corporate communications documents, collateral, signage and other marcom materials
· Update, proofread and edit Marketing Communications documents, printed and electronic, to ensure they follow the brand standards
· Work with Product Management to achieve synergies and consistency within the acquisition and retention campaigns
· Work with Director of Product Management & Marketing to ensure messages are consistent with marketing plan for tradeshows, events and meetings
· Provide input to Director of Product Management & Marketing regarding departmental needs and/or resolution of escalated problems
· Identify and implement process improvements and cost reduction opportunities
· Maintain company quality and legal compliance by adhering to internal approval process on all printed materials; initiate corrective action to ensure materials stay up-to-date
· Understand workplace hazards and take steps to proactively prevent and report hazards or injuries in the workplace. Cooperate in Safety Programs, initiatives, and investigations.
· Demonstrate our five core values of Integrity, Customer Responsiveness, Innovation, Passionate Contribution & Empowerment and Continuous Improvement
· Other duties deemed necessary to support the Company’s business operations
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Sound understanding of marketing tools and methodologies
· Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook tools (or related e-mail system)
· Demonstrated ability working with minimal supervision and exercising judgment in developing and implementing strategies for results
· Self-starter with the ability to manage to tight timelines
· Positive, energetic attitude and initiative; s trong work ethic
· Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively tailor conversations with staff of varying experience and management levels to convey the process, expectations, and needs
· Ability to lead a productive team, and leverage additional resources as needed
· Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or department needs
· Ability to multi-task and manage several projects through completion at one time; while providing high attention to details
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related area, and a minimum of 3 years experience in business
· Experience in a highly creative department with knowledge or skills in graphics
· Industry experience
· Social Media experience
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required (for the majority of the working day) to sit and make coordinated movements of the fingers for data entry on a keyboard. T he employee will periodically be required to stand for the majority of the working day at trade shows.
· General office environment
· May require regular travel to company trade shows, customer events and other Milestone facilities.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.