Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Start date: Immediately
Terms: Full time Employment
# of Openings: 1
Mission Critical Technologies Inc., is seeking a marketing professional with strong marketing planning and project management skills to support our client with the creation and delivery of marketing programs. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, strong marketing and project management skills, and exceptional attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have marketing content development and program execution experience and exposure to marketing communications and processes. Candidates should be extremely organized and motivated individuals with great marketing and communication skills and the ability to function successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced organization.
Primary Job Duties:
The Marketing Manager role at MCT involves the following activities:
- Daily face-to-face and email communication with high profile clients.
- Planning of online and offline marketing campaigns including social media and internal channel marketing.
- Understanding and working within Microsoft requirements and deadlines for marketing program and campaign management.
- Analysis of web and marketing campaign analytics using WebTrends, Adobe SiteCatalyst, ExactTarget and other marketing related tools and systems.
- Deliver marketing insight, strategy and analytics to client for program improvements.
- Ad-hoc marketing planning depending on client needs.
- Collaboration with other vendors, depending on project structure.
- Corporate marketing responsibilities in conjunction with other Exsilio marketing managers
- Travel to and from Microsoft main campus as needed
- Manage campaign, status, marketing, and design calendars
- Attend weekly Virtual Team meetings, send out meeting notes and make sure action items are completed.
- Coordinate marketing program and campaign review cycles.
- Proofreading and testing marketing materials.
- Proofreading and testing marketing materials
- Coordinate marketing communications (internal & external).
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-6 years marketing experience ( audience marketing- especially to technical audiences, developers and IT Professionals, and/or software product launch marketing preferred)
- Experience managing the development and execution of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Exceptionally strong business communication skills.
- Strong project management skills required
- Independent worker, highly resourceful, and an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Able to work in a highly efficient, fast-paced, and process-driven environment.
- Rigorous attention to detail, comfort with accountability for program and/or campaign timeliness and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven orientation and good attention to detail.
- Microsoft experience and thorough understanding of Microsoft’s business, products, and services, or related work a plus. Experience with Microsoft internal global marketing tools a big plus.
- Previous consulting experience directly managing client relationships a plus.
- Previous experience working for Microsoft (contractor or FTE) and/or Microsoft Partner a plus.
- Previous cross-group content development curation/collaboration also a plus.
Travel: Travel will be minimal and less than 5% of the time for this position.
Mission Critical Technologies, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “MCT”) was founded in 1993. Our core services are technical consulting, software/web development, recruitment, engineering, science, research and development, e-learning and training. MCT’s staff of business and IT professionals work in the most dynamic and challenging areas of government, healthcare and commercial business including aerospace, defense, science, engineering automotive, technology and entertainment. MCT is a leader in technology and recruitment offering excellent compensation and rewarding career opportunities. We have been recognized for our 16-year track record of delivering “quality and value without compromise” to our customers.
MCT’S EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
It is the policy of MCT to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, alienate or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. MCT prohibits and will not tolerate any such discrimination or harassment.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Established in 1993, Mission Critical Technologies, Inc. (MCT) is a technical and administrative services company. Our core services are...