Responsible for the implementation of marketing campaigns including responsibility for creative execution, direct mail list buys, advertising, ROI measurements and retention campaigns. Works with media buyers, serves as linkage between agencies, and provides market analysis and marketing expertise. Responsible for the day to day tactical and managerial responsibilities for the brand management/marketing department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists with the development of state specific awareness programs and manages the day to day grassroots tactics and activities.
• Assists the Director of Brand Management in evaluating, prioritizing and selecting new product and service ideas for implementation. Manage the implementation on a daily basis
• Develops and provides reporting of metrics for print and broadcast media, direct marketing, and co-marketing. Ensures each campaign delivers a return on investment.
• Manages the day to day partnerships for the “owned” programs in all subsidiary health plans
• Work with state health plan outreach managers to build market share
• Assists the Director with developing marketing budgets.
• Works with public relations, Medicare marketing and community outreach to ensure coordinated messaging and leverage potential marketing opportunities sourced from other departments.
• Leads projects as assigned.
• Ensure excellent customer satisfaction with all audiences
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis
• Proven ability to develop and implement effective and efficient grass roots marketing strategies
• Strong organizational skills; proven ability to manage many projects simultaneously.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills; proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Maintain regular attendance based on agreed-upon schedule
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Familiar/knowledge of managed care
• Detailed, ability to handle multiple projects
• Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field plus 3 to 5 years experience in marketing required demonstrated success, preferably in the healthcare sector.
- Master’s degree or MBA Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing operational performance measures and tracking and reporting business results
Healthcare experience and experience marketing to ethnic populations a plus.
Marketing and branding experience required.
Must be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Strong project management experience, client management ability and solid time management skills needed.
Strong MS Office, computer and research skills are a must.
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online. Be sure to let us know you are a current employee by selecting “Molina Employee (current) in the source section of the online application.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package.
Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...