- Manages cross-functional teams through functional requirements gathering, implementation and validation through to initial launch or lifecycle of a service
- Defines functional requirements for wireless services
- Manages product development including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management, budgeting, financial acumen, test design and execution, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning Communicates product requirements to various organizations such as IT, Engineering, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Sales.
- Leads vendor selection process, delivery, quality required Develops, maintains, and distributes, standard project management deliverables for the successful launch of new data applications and devices, including: implementation plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment
- Skills Inventory Skill Experience Need
- 1) development of marketing plans Expert Required
- 2) powerpoint Expert Required
Required Industry Experience