The Marketing Manager will serve as a generalist with responsibilities for managing and executing a cross-section of segment-specific and corporate marketing initiatives ranging from product launches and lead generation, to strategic special events. Develop efficient and effective processes to execute more impactful integrated marketing communications program. Work with director of marketing and executive leadership to implement corporate culture and philanthropic outreach programs. May oversee work of interns and college co-ops students. Perform other duties as assigned.
Product Marketing Management and Execution
Trade Show and Special Events Management
- Co-develop and implement messaging platforms that clearly position the company and its product lines in the marketplace
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our products
- Positioning – Work with Product Management and Marketing Leadership to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates product sets in the ISP/Telco market.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of company and its product offerings.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on vertical segment decision makers and their associated end user segments, how the segments buy and their buying criteria.
Integrated Marketing and Communications
- Research and identify appropriate trade shows and events to market NeoNova services; coordinate all activities related to setting up and managing trade show booths.
- In concert with cross-functional disciplines, develop lead generation communications support programs to stimulate foot traffic and product interest leads from events and communicate results with appropriate staff.
- Work with director of marketing and appropriate company executives to identify speaker opportunities (thought leadership/corporate visibility) and sponsorships at trade shows and industry meetings.
- Establish and monitor event budget; negotiate fees and pricing.
- Support procurement of permits, floor plans and all other permits/paperwork for events
- Manage venue search and visits for customer (Affiliate) summits and select employee events.
- Coordinate logistics, including shipping to and from events, set up and tear down, hotel rooming lists, meeting schedules, staffing schedules and training, post-show satisfaction surveys, and reports.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities. May oversee work of interns and co-ops.
- Develop vertical-specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials to support our key channel partners and resellers
- Develop website content to drive sales through clear, high-impact company and product information
- Develop and manage product collateral including datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, and technical documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Minimum Education and Experience
- Strong creative and business acumen, with a keen attention to details.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Google Apps platforms.
- Strong understanding of how to leverage social media platforms for business advantage.
- Willing to travel 10%-15% of the time
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of energy.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Journalism.
- Certified Meeting/Events Planner or equivalent preferred.
- Five (5) years of event planning experience that includes managing trade shows, marketing events, and related budgets.
- Proven successes in events/trade show management with a demonstrated knowledge of ROI and lead generation/conversion.
- Demonstrable experience in product launching, collateral development, and social media.
- Telecom, IT, and utilities marketing experience highly desired. Mix of both agency and client side work experience preferred.
NeoNova - 14 months ago
Neonova has developed a product offering suite second to none in our industry, so that Affiliates can feel confident that they are providing...