It’s an exciting year for Netflix as we are launching four new original series and evolving the creative of the overall brand. We are looking for a talented individual to help develop and manage strategy and creative domestically and internationally across multiple platforms. This position will reside with the company’s Beverly Hills-based marketing team. It will report to the VP of Marketing.
In this role, you will collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure we have the best assets to market, publicize and merchandise our brand and content. You must be extremely organized, an effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must be motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively autonomously. You should have extensive experience in television and/or brand marketing, strategy, creative development, media execution, as well as a strong understanding of talent relations. The ideal candidate will have led creative execution on campaigns, including print, television, online, outdoor and social.
- 5-8 years of experience working at a Creative Agency or Studio/TV Marketing Department, working on Strategy, Creative, Print, Television and Interactive.
- Ability to act autonomously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinker.
- Experience in experiential and engagement strategies a plus.
- Attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
- Prior project management, team leadership experience, or agency management.
- Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects.
- Solid understanding of creative key art and video execution, media, advertising, and entertainment marketing.
- Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.
- International experience preferred.
- Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office Suite.
- Work with internal teams (e.g., Content Acquisition, Originals, Product, Marketing, Publicity, Online, Social, and Design) to define and gather requirements, then execute campaigns.
- Manage the creation of assets for Marketing Campaigns.
- Develop and maintain budgets for all Marketing initiatives domestically and internationally.
- Investigate and track industry trends to optimize future campaigns.
- Support other promotional activities and production projects as needed.
- Manage outside agencies.
- Write positioning and strategy documents
Netflix - 2 years ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...