TITLE: Pearl Izumi Marketing Manager, Louisville CO
REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Shimano & Pearl Izumi Go to Market Team
The North American Manager of Marketing for Pearl Izumi will manage the brand experience strategy across all categories and be the voice of the consumer and retailer. To be successful, this individual must be very comfortable in working cross functionally to develop and execute marketing strategies and programs by interpreting data and insights, both internal and external, to identify areas of opportunity and growth.
The selected individual will partner and strategize with many teams within the Shimano and Pearl Izumi organization. This includes North American Sales Team, North American demand planning Team, Pearl Izumi global product and brand management team, international brand managers, merchandising, product management. This person will also be working with external marketing resources as required to plan and execute Go to Market strategies for the North American market. This individual will have another team member that will be hired/selected soon after this position is filled.
Responsibilities also include: evaluating current and potential programs and strategies; establishing and achieving financial and qualitative benchmarks; building and maintaining collaborative relationships throughout organization. Success in this position requires this individual working side by side with other departments to execute brand positioning, marketing campaigns and programs, and communicating the overall brand vision for product launches and existing key products.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in managing marketing, promotions, sales, and executing go to market strategies.
- Proven ability to develop strategic platforms to engage customers and drive revenue.
- Proven management capabilities, including budgeting, reporting and building a team.
- Broad range of experience with sports and apparel brands and organizations at various stages of maturity.
- Ability to adjust and manage change.
- Strong analytical, strategic and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience working with outside sales team.
- Ability to travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
- Steward of the Pearl Izumi brand promise, brand vision, brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand in North America.
- Leads Pearl Izumi North American go to market team by developing and executing strategies aligned with the Shimano strategies.
- Actively collaborates with Shimano Hard Goods and Soft Goods Manager to ensure alignment of strategies as a total Shimano and Pearl Izumi presence to all customers.
- Collaborates with all areas of the Shimano and Pearl Izumi Go to Market Team to ensure transparency in plans and successful execution.
- Participates in brand strategy discussions and in setting a consumer target.
- Works collaboratively with marketing communications and international go to market peers to execute required North American go to market plans.
- Analyzes historical new product launches, and reports on vitality rates.
- Is the active leader in Pearl Izumi GTM planning and quarterly meetings.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and execute national tradeshows.
- Work with external vendors and partners to help assist in the creation of collateral, support and logistics as needed.
Pearl Izumi - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -