Pilz Automation Safety LP, a world leader in safety controls, is seeking an energetic, results-driven Marketing Manager to work out of our North American headquarters in Canton, MI.
The person will be responsible for:
Since 1948, Pilz, a family-owned company, has been setting standards in automation and control, and is most known today in the area of safety. We manufacture a full range of automation & control products. Our services start with product training and end at turnkey solutions for the safe automation of industrial machinery.
- Creating and managing effective marketing campaigns in conjunction with the overall Marketing plan;
- Communicating corporate identity;
- Managing the company’s social media presence;
- Generating and managing sources for new/existing lead generation; Managing trade show/event projects;
- Managing literature management, and
- Performing other assigned tasks.
We offer an exciting work environment, along with a competitive salary and a company-paid benefits package.
We require 7 – 10 years of previous experience in business-to-business communications and marketing. Experience working with technical communications is strongly desired. A BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or other applicable degree is required. The candidate must have previous experience managing social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Please submit your resume including salary requirements. Submissions without salary expectations will not be considered.
Pilz - 2 years ago