Reporting to the EVP, National Production, the Marketing Manager is responsible for managing various marketing projects and processes by designing, creating, updating and maintaining all marketing collateral for Plaza’s Wholesale, Correspondent and Reverse Branches.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional items.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing flyers to promote products and services.
- Assist with the writing and/or editing of executive communications for both internal and external resources.
- Assemble event and other company information, compile articles, and crop photos for company newsletter.
- Work with contract graphic designer on larger outsourced projects, such as holiday e-card, brochures & company newsletter.
- Assist with orders for business cards, personal stationary, and name tags.
- Order, manage, facilitate, and ensure timely delivery of promo items and giveaways.
- Create and maintain ads for all conferences and trade shows as needed.
- Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade shows.
- Manage, post, and update all social media sites.
- Monitor online blogs to track communications related to Plaza.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a B.A. in Marketing or Communications in addition to 3 to 5 years experience with marketing and graphic design. Mortgage banking industry experience strongly desired. This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills; exceptional attention to detail with the ability to consistently produce accurate work, the ability to manage time, multi-task, prioritize work in a high paced environment, and ability and experience handling deadlines. Additional qualifications required include a solid commitment to customer and employee service, outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills, and incumbent must possess the ability to work in both a team and individual environment. Position also requires proficient knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), knowledge of InDesign software and PhotoShop required, and experience with Illustrator a plus. Incumbent must be able to use independent judgment skills to make quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter along with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , please make sure to indicate the position you are interested in as the subject of your email.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. - 11 months ago