We are looking for a marketer who’s ready to take on the challenge of testing and building out new marketing channels for our business and consumer markets. This is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the business and contribute to the record growth of a disruptive force in the Health Tech sector.
As a Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute plans to drive leads across multiple channels ranging from direct mail to display. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the daily management, optimization and reporting for your respective channels.
- Lead the strategy, execution, and analysis of multiple channels from direct mail to display
- Continually test and tweak campaigns to maximize effectiveness and conversions by using multi-variant and A/B testing models
- Grow channels within established KPIs
- Ensure a consistent experience through-out the acquisition funnel (from initial touch point to lead)
- Build and maintain performance dashboards associated with your key channels
- Proactively report all big successes, inconsistencies, underperformance or any other campaign-related metrics
- Bachelor'sdegree and 4-6 years in a performance based marketing role with responsibility for hitting lead and CPA goals.
- Extensive experience in planning, executing and optimizing campaigns across two or more direct response channels: display, email, social media, mobile, direct mail.
- ROI-focused with a relentless drive to improve campaigns.
- An expert in using both A/B and multivariate testing to improve response rates and conversion funnels.
- Strong Excel skills and SQL experience is a plus.
- Skilled at Google Analytics, DFA and/or Invite Media
- You truly enjoy sharing your knowledge and mentoring fellow team members
We are committed to improving the community around us and by virtue of our business model we already make significant contributions to our...