We are looking for a marketer who’s ready to take on the challenge of testing and building out new marketing channels for our business and consumer markets. This is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on the business and contribute to the record growth of a disruptive force in the Health Tech sector.
As a Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute plans to drive leads across multiple channels ranging from direct mail to display. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the daily management, optimization and reporting for your respective channels.
- Lead the strategy, execution, and analysis of multiple channels from direct mail to display
- Continually test and tweak campaigns to maximize effectiveness and conversions by using multi-variant and A/B testing models
- Grow channels within established KPIs
- Ensure a consistent experience through-out the acquisition funnel (from initial touch point to lead)
- Build and maintain performance dashboards associated with your key channels
- Proactively report all big successes, inconsistencies, underperformance or any other campaign-related metrics
- Bachelor'sdegree and 4-6 years in a performance based marketing role with responsibility for hitting lead and CPA goals.
- Extensive experience in planning, executing and optimizing campaigns across two or more direct response channels: display, email, social media, mobile, direct mail.
- ROI-focused with a relentless drive to improve campaigns.
- An expert in using both A/B and multivariate testing to improve response rates and conversion funnels.
- Strong Excel skills and SQL experience is a plus.
- Skilled at Google Analytics, DFA and/or Invite Media
- You truly enjoy sharing your knowledge and mentoring fellow team members
Practice Fusion - 20 months ago