Removing the Barriers to Predictive Intelligence
At Predixion Software our mission is to arm business analysts and information workers with predictive capabilities to drive informed decision making with big data – whether with Hadoop, Microsoft SQL Server and PowerPivot or Greenplum.
Introducing Self-Service Predictive Analytics
Predixion Software, Inc. is the leading provider of collaborative predictive analytics solutions that are fully integrated with the Microsoft stack and capable of scoring massive amounts of data where the data resides. There is no need for modelers to learn a complex new tool – they can simply use Predixion's feature-rich workbench inside the common interface of Microsoft Excel®.
Predixion has created intuitive and easy-to-use Excel-based modeling tools and a deployment framework designed to simplify the process of sharing models across an enterprise, automate predictions directly from source data to SharePoint dashboards or other portals and to squeeze complexity out of the end-user experience resulting in self-service predictive analytics solutions.
Predixion’s culture is casual and sophisticated. We deeply care about our product and the benefits it brings to our customers. We value work/life balance, team spirit, efficiency, simplicity, innovation and making a difference. Predixion offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
Predixion Software, founded in 2009, is headquartered in Orange County, California with development offices in Redmond, Washington.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive a variety of marketing initiatives including promotions, social media, online campaigns and managing websites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage integrated online marketing programs to launch demand generation campaigns using email, banner ads, search marketing, landing pages, retargeting and other innovative web tools
- Utilize search including SEO and SEM to develop awareness and generate qualified leads
- The creation and management of lead generation, qualification and nurturing campaigns that drive qualified leads to the sales team
- Maintain an effective online social media strategy
- Stay current with social media trend and manage content on social media sites, keeping content current and accessible
- Manage corporate website and microsites working with marketing director on content and strategy to continuously evolve website; make functional and design recommendations for site; work with outside agencies for programming and design
- Provide dashboards, metrics, and ROI metrics for all campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Web Design, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of online marketing experience. Candidate must have been directly responsible for implementing marketing efforts with demonstrable results
- Strong understanding of web-based technologies including social sites, forms, blogs, Wikis, email marketing and multimedia
- Track record of success executing Email marketing strategies
- Strong working knowledge of databases list management and lead qualification and nurturing
- SEO and SEM expertise
- Power user of Excel and other business software tools used to analyze and report trends and results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-starter, with proven ability to manage multiple projects on time and on budget
- Legal ability to work in the US
Position is based in Orange County, California. No relocation.
To apply, please respond to this job posting and include salary history/requirements. Submissions without salary information will NOT be considered. No phone calls please.