Sales & Marketing: Marketing
Marketing Manager - Professional Bull Riders (Pueblo, CO)
The Marketing Manager works as part of the Marketing/PR team to create and execute effective marketing, PR and sales strategies and initiatives. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the overall ticket sales and marketing strategies for live events per tour season. Responsibilities include venue scaling, media buying, reaching/exceeding ticket sales budgets and goals, developing PR plans to supports overall ticket sales goals and onsite event management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish integrated media and marketing plans for PBR’s BFTS & TPD events within 5-8 markets per season
• Manage individual marketing budgets
• Scale venues according to specific budget requirements & goals
• Creatively incentivize market to meet ticket sales goals and budgets
• Manage overall event budget; included ongoing budget and expense forecasting
• Manage onsite communication for event facilitation including contract negotiations & settlements, sponsorship & production fulfillment/set up, and box office/ticket inventory.
• Research markets across the country to cultivate relationships with community leaders, organizations and businesses to identify promotional and grassroots opportunities.
• Develop integrated PR campaigns with PR department
• Assist in pitching local media for print, online and broadcast placements
• Must be able to travel to all assigned events for pre-event field work and onsite event management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Ticketing experience or venue box office management preferred
• Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Along with creativity, time and project management skills, and the ability to work under hard deadlines and sales goal expectations
• Proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a related field
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
• Five plus years experience in marketing/sales or live events
• Normal business hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday
• Flexible to travel to sponsorship and marketing meetings throughout the year, travel 30-50% of time
• Extended hours may be required
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you willing to relocate to the Headquarters in Southern Colorado?
2. Are you available to travel extensively (50-75%), including weekends and possibly holidays?
3. What is your salary history and what are your current minimum salary requirements for this position?
4. Please list your current timeline for availability.
5. Please list 3 professional references, including their contact information.
PBR - 19 months ago
Proving the axiom, "If you mess with the bull, you get the horns," Professional Bull Riders (PBR) promotes the sport of...