We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our team full time in Los Angeles. This person will work alongside a team of dedicated individuals in order to grow our Contributor relationships and fulfill Subscriber expectations.
Quarterly is a subscription service that aims to change the way we connect with the people that we follow and find interesting. We spend so much of our lives connecting with people online that we forget the value of tangible interactions that happen in the real world. Quarterly wants to bridge that gap by allowing anyone to subscribe to influential contributors of their choice and receive meaningful items that are curated and crafted to tell a compelling story.
- Design and implement a plan that grows Subscribers from our Contributor’s existing fan base of twitter followers and blog subscribers
- Work in partnership with our Contributor Talent Managers to increase value Quarterly provides our Contributors
- Design and test a plan to grow awareness of Quarterly’s service outside of existing Contributor’s fan base
- Build and manage subscriber acquisition and retention analysis database and other metrics for measuring success
Compensation and benefits :
- Deep understanding of social media insights
- Experience working with subscriber acquisition
- Experience with growing online customers
- Experience with designing and implementing marketing strategies and plans
- A Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun and collaborative work environment
Quarterly.co - 14 months ago