We currently have an opening for a Marketing Manager to champion marketing efforts for our portfolio of 3G products, including the direction for developments, product pricing, and product promotion in the marketplace.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to join an industry leader to direct teams within the 3G product segment to develop and execute product segment strategies and long-range plans. Other specific responsibilities include:
- Balancing execution risk and business risk; closing the gaps between VOC and execution
- Managing the financial performance of the segment
- Establishing and directing product positioning, marketing, pricing and promotion for the segment
- Monitoring and reporting on market trends and competition in the segment)
- Leadership in aligning the goals of multiple stakeholders and establishing long-range plans for the product segment
- Decisiveness with the ability to execute quickly to close the gap between business and execution risk
- Sound decision-making skills in allocating finite resources to address a segment
- Strong business and finance acumen to manage against product line financial goals
- Demonstrated ability to balance “bottom-up” analytical processes and “top-down” insights and impressions to deliver competitive analysis and trends for the segment
The ideal candidate will possess a solid technical background with a strong emphasis on business-to-business (B2B) marketing of technical products in the hi-tech arena. He/she will also have a proven track record of developing successful marketing plans for product launch.
We require (1) at least five (5) years of experience in Product Marketing in a hi-tech industry and (2) BA/BS in the Engineering field. Electrical Engineering degree preferred; MBA preferred
RF Micro Devices - 2 years ago
RF Micro Devices was raised on radio -- high-performance radio-frequency (RF) components, that is. RFMD makes a variety of RF devices and...