Regency Centers is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Los Angeles, California regional office. The Marketing Manager will lead the marketing efforts for the leasing and investment teams to accomplish merchandising and occupancy goals of the shopping center by:
The Marketing Manager will fulfill all other B2B and B2C marketing needs for existing shopping centers, redevelopment and development projects.
- Creating unique and effective ideas and strategies
- Partnering to pitch new business
- Utilizing market data and research
- Strategy – Partner with Regional Officers, Senior Leasing Agents and Investment Officers to develop and execute marketing strategies that effectively communicate the value or selling points of the center to retailers, tenants, brokers, community groups, land sellers, city officials and other audiences deemed crucial to the project for existing centers, redevelopment and development projects.
- Marketing Plans to Support Leasing – Develop and execute marketing initiatives and unique sales collateral as needed that generate retailer and broker leads which ultimately lead to executed leases; when developing initiatives define objectives, deliverables, budget, and measurement metrics for approval of leasing officer as necessary.
- Digital Marketing – Initiate the integration of a digital strategy into traditional marketing efforts through a commitment to the use of social media (ie: blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Vine, PURLs, etc.) to develop strategies that drive leasing efforts; maintain awareness and understanding of new technologies.
- Public Relations & Content Generation – Integrate and direct public relations support to achieve objectives through media to build awareness and provide the success stories of deal makers to reinforce the expertise within the regions.
- Tradeshows – Responsible for marketing plan and execution to drive the leasing needs of the region to support their regional goals and reflect Regency’s brand, as well as, provide staffing to facilitate meetings and customers at the trade show.
- Center Marketing – Where necessary develop and execute strategies for grand openings and special events that establish retailers and centers in a manner consistent with the goals of the center’s strategic and merchandising plan; for those centers with a Marketing Fund in place responsible for the management of the marketing plan and budget to effect the goals of the center’s strategic and merchandising plan.
- Information Facilitator – Responsible for the use of current metrics and company data in presentations, as well as, communicating to the regions where to find and how to update national company facts.
- Miscellaneous - Responsible for other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related discipline.
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in a sales or marketing position
- Expertise in marketing, product positioning, digital marketing and research fundamentals
- Demonstrated and proven strategy for implementation of internet and social media tools such as blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Vine, PURLs, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to strategize, conceptualize and develop innovative collateral that act as sales generators
- Familiarity with graphic design production software such as Adobe Creative Suites
- Intermediate-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to travel
- Experience working in an advertisement, marketing or public relations agency
- Knowledge of the commercial real estate industry
- Strong ability to communicate and present to customers and audiences of all sizes
- Ability to communicate the value of goods and services being provided
- Problem-solving skills, creative thinking, resourcefulness and presentation skills
- Self-direction, self-motivation, creativity and energy
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K with company match, profit sharing, optional HRA medical insurance, PPO dental insurance and vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, voluntary supplemental benefits, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance benefits, flexible paid time-off, educational assistance, and an incentive-based wellness program.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Regency Centers, L.P. is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is engaged in owning, operating and developing...