– RiseSmart Inc, San Jose, CA
RiseSmart is a dynamic fast paced venture backed HR Technology company is looking for a Marketing Manager at its office in San Jose. RiseSmart provides Next-Gen Outplacement solutions. The company leverages a semantic job search technology platform, proven methodologies, and one-on-one support to help employers with their workforce strategy, and displaced employees with their career strategy.
RiseSmart has won several awards, the recent ones being the Golden Bridge Awards and the Stevie Awards for the Most Innovative Company, The Red Herring Global Top 100 Companies Award, and the Bay Area Best Places to work for 2011 and 2012 and the “Cool Vendor for Human Capital Management for 2012” by Gartner.
We are looking for someone who has a great mix of online marketing experience coupled with the ability to support traditional MarCom activities. A Multi-tasker with a “hands on” approach to things and a “can do” attitude is what we are looking for.
- Experience in Web 2.0 oriented online marketing is important. Responsibility for coordinating development, manage content, oversee maintenance of portal
- Editorial: Should have good copy skills. Ability to oversee copy for website, brochures and prepare press releases.
- Collateral: Develop concept, content, layout, design. Organize and maintain electronic image inventory
- Corporate Identity/Branding: Ensure proper implementation of branding elements
- E-Communications: Develop and produce customer marketing communications
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and Social Network Marketing.
- Sales Support: Prepare Power Point presentations and visuals for industry events, technical conferences, customer presentations. Organize and maintain presentation materials. Oversee preparation and distribution of collateral materials to sales personnel.
- Trade Shows: Reserve booth space; manage preparation of collateral and visuals; work with booth design firms; prepare press kits and participation at industry events
- Minimum Experience of 5 -7 Years solid marketing experience
- Strategic thinking, solid business judgment, strong positioning and marketing, and excellent presentation skills
- Highly proficient with Excel and other MS Office software applications.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to run multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including copy writing, writing for email, editorial and proofreading abilities
- Experience with start-ups a big plus
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment
- 4 year undergraduate degree, MBA preferred
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Stock options
- We offer a great exciting and fun work atmosphere and an opportunity to grow in position and responsibility.
RiseSmart - 21 months ago
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, RiseSmart Inc. was founded in 2006 with the goal of helping displaced employees find new jobs, fast....