Job ID 4573
Location US-TX-Houston - Corp
FLSA Status Exempt
Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Yrs. Experience 3
Relocation Provided Yes
Travel Percentage (%) ..
More information about this job:
The Marketing Manager supports multiple marketing initiatives, including category management, product, brand and communication campaigns launched across multiple channels. Responsible for the design and creation of promotional collateral, brochures, development of email communications and newsletters ensuring all materials adhere to Sysco’s graphic standards.
* Support the development and design of sales tools and targeted communication materials designed to reach specific customer target groups to increase customer conversion rates in support of category management
* Understand restaurant industry trends, occasions and holidays to build editorial content used in newsletters and web based magazines targeted to Sysco’s customers.
* Support and contribute to the development of Sysco’s customer facing websites, social media and mobile application platforms
* Understand and adhere to copyright laws and manage intellectual property to protect Sysco’s interests.
* Meets with appropriate sales, category or other functional roles to discuss communication needs or participates as a member of the sales and marketing team.
* Reviews literature in the assigned marketing project, previous marketing materials used in the assignment area, and gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
* Researches, writes, develops sketches of supporting graphics, and consults with printing firm representatives on the needs of the particular project.
* Where appropriate, arranges for the development of videotape scripts and selects a film producer to handle the assignment. Overviews editing and voice-overs to assure quality production in line with the parameters of the assignment
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or University, major in Marketing or Communications
* Minimum 5 years experience in developing and executing marketing programs, designing promotional materials and handling multiple projects.
* Experience in implementing or executing marketing initiatives in an operational business environment.
* Experience in B2B marketing preferred
* Advertising or agency experience a plus
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
* Excellent written, verbal, presentation and communication skills
* Creative yet able to handle multiple jobs and deadlines
* Detail-oriented and highly organized
* Relationship building and interpersonal skills
* Basic knowledge of graphic design tools, creating effective layouts and principles of design
* Proficient with Work, Excel and PowerPoint
Sysco is committed to providing comprehensive retirement and benefits programs, a stock purchase plan, product purchase discounts and much more! Background & Drug Screen. EOE.
Apply for this job:
* Apply for this job online
* Email this job to a friend
As a subsidiary of SYSCO Corporation, the largest foodservice distributor in North America, Sysco Houston distributes fresh and frozen meat,...