Solta Medical, Inc. (SLTM) ;is a global leader in the medical aesthetics market providing innovative, safe, and effective solutions for patients that enhance and expand the practice of medical aesthetics for physicians. The company offers products to address a range of skin issues under the industry's six premier brands: Thermage®, Fraxel®, Isolaz®, CLARO®, Clear + Brilliant™ and Liposonix®. Thermage is an innovative, non-invasive radiofrequency procedure for tightening and contouring skin. As the leader in fractional laser technology, Fraxel delivers minimally invasive clinical solutions to resurface aging and sun damaged skin. Isolaz was the first light based system indicated for the treatment of inflammatory acne, comedonal acne, pustular acne, and mild-to-moderate inflammatory acne. CLARO is a personal care acne system that is the first FDA cleared over-the-counter IPL device that uses a powerful combination of both heat and light to clear skin quickly and naturally. Clear + Brilliant is a unique, cost-effective treatment that utilizes safe, fractional laser technology to prevent and maintain early signs of aging. Liposonix is a non-surgical treatment to reduce waist circumference with advanced high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) technology to permanently destroy targeted fat beneath the skin. Since 2002, approximately one million Thermage, Fraxel and Isolaz procedures have been performed in over 100 countries.
Our mission is to be the leader in developing transformational aesthetic products, procedures and services; building world class brands; and providing long term value for our stakeholders.
Solta Medical is looking for dedicated individuals who thrive in a creative, challenging and professional environment - where respect for the energy of new ideas, diversity and teamwork can be found at every level of the organization. We create new opportunities for physicians and the patients they serve. And, of course, opportunities for our employees to grow and thrive.
Position Title: Marketing Manager
FLSA Title: Exempt
Description: Individual will implement marketing programs for all Solta Medical products and procedures.
Reports to: Sr. Director of Global Marketing Communication
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
Note: The following are meant to be representative but is not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
• Work with Product Management to ensure the product and brand messages are communicated appropriately to customers and consumers.
• Work closely with Product Management, Marketing Communications, Regulatory, Clinical and Sales to launch products and marketing initiatives.
• Drive the creation of materials needed for marketing programs through the Marketing Communications team, providing input on strategic messaging, copy, image use, etc.
•Implement programs to enable customers to better manage their marketing to their patients, including patient seminars, in-office merchandising and other practice marketing initiatives.
• Support the development of presentation materials for the use of clinical training, sales, installation, marketing, and sales training materials.
• Support the development of consumer focused materials, understanding the needs of the consumer and creating clear materials that drive sales and brand understanding.
• Help support the organization and communication of all customer and consumer facing clinical materials for Solta products.
• Work closely with Marketing Communications to ensure that brand guidelines are maintained in all published materials.
Other Responsibilities and Duties
• Approximately 20% travel required to trade shows, workshops, and field co-travel.
Experience, Education, Training, Traits:
• BS/BA or equivalent in marketing, business, finance or a related field is required.
• 3-5 years' minimum previous marketing experience.
• Experience working with consumer brands and creating consumer-facing marketing materials.
• Prior experience working closely with a professional saels organization.
• Medical device background a plus.
• Experience working in a collaborative team-building environment.
• Solid computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with additional software a plus: Salesforce.com, Camtasia, customer portals, training portals, etc.
• Experience managing a budget and prioritizing spend according to Company and product demands.
• Strong personal organization skills and the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage priority shifts in a rapidly changing business environment.
• Ability to think strategically and execute marketing plans against timelines and deliverables.
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to facilitate closure for inter and intra-departmental and cross-functional interface.
• Requires the ability to think and act independently.
• Diplomacy and confidentiality are essential.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
Language and Verbal Skills
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to clearly and concisely convey project accomplishments, obstacles, issues, and status to project team members.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Ability to use MS Excel to perform calculations and interpret project results/data.
Analytical and Reading Skills
Ability to read, analyze, interpret and assist in the creation and refinement of company procedures. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and report on findings.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to perform lifting tasks of up to 10 pounds for short durations. Duties of this job may involve standing and/or walking for extended periods of time. Duties also involve daily keyboard data entry. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Most work will be performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Solta Medical is committed to the health and safety of our employees. We expect that all employees will perform their responsibilities while maintaining a safe, cooperative, and productive work environment, thus ensuring the health and safety of themselves and others.
Solta Medical, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Solta Medical - 22 months ago