Staley Inc. consists of two companies: Staley Technologies and Staley Electric. Staley Technologies is a national technology deployment company with offices across the United States. Staley Electric is an electrical contractor and service provider operating primarily in Central Arkansas. The organization was founded in 1951, so we have a long history of success in our areas of expertise. We need a strong Marketing Manager to help position us for another 62 years of great things!
Fundamentally, the Marketing Manager helps define how we position ourselves in the market and creates and implements programs and initiatives to do so. Our Marketing Manager is a key ingredient in helping to understand our markets (present and future) and driving our strategies to help the businesses move forward. This is accomplished through a variety of accountabilities including: developing and implementing marketing and advertising strategies, tracking and reporting on marketplace data, creating promotional materials, and leading company-branding efforts. There’s a lot to this role and we’re looking for someone who’s excited about bringing new ideas to a well-established team!
- Create, edit, and optimize marketing materials
- Manage social media outreach (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns
- Manage video content
- Develop marketing communications campaigns
- Develop case studies and white papers to supplement our business development efforts
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services opportunities
- Research market share, pricing, and advertising; maintain research databases.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Strongest candidates will likely have at least five years of experience managing the above activities in a national organization. Specific experience should include direct marketing, market segmentation, market research, and general marketing management.
- Significant experience in customer understanding/planning, process improvement and short- and long-term planning are all highly desirable
- Strong communications skills are a must! These include not only written and verbal skills but listening skills!
- A strong personal initiative to help understand the needs of our customers and potential customers and turn those needs into actionable planning is imperative!
- Solid financial acumen and the ability to analyze forecast vs. actual is another big plus
- A BA/BS in Marketing or related field is preferred
- One of our core values is “YES, is an attitude!” If this fits your mindset, our culture would fit you!
Staley Inc. - 12 months ago
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...