Primary Responsibility: The Marketing Manager will develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns from conception to implementation and manage creative development of supporting tactics, including point-of-sale, training, and limited brand and consumer tactics including TV, radio, and direct mail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with internal creative teams, advertising agencies and other vendors, the incumbent in this position will ensure timely execution and delivery of materials, while working closely with internal departments in the development and coordination of marketing programs to ensure success.
- Manage all activities associated with a project that includes, but is not limited to sales relationships, creative relationships, processes, budgeting and quality assurance.
- Responsible for initiating, coordinating development, tracking timelines, costs, documenting requests and changes and communicating the status of all assigned projects.
- Coordinate creative presentations, project initiation and status meetings.
- Route creative for comments and approval and communicate design and copy changes to creative team and agencies as assigned.
- Prepare timely and accurate project documentation including print, video and web task requests, creative resource tracking, and change input forms.
- Manage all work to brand guidelines and messaging standards.
- Manage project budgets based on requirements and coordinate with internal resources to establish project scope, schedule resources and estimate costs to ensure timely delivery and quality expectations of assigned projects.
- Manage internal and external relationships through effective communication and follow up.
- Work with Starz Entertainment’s internal Legal team to ensure compliance with legal guidelines on all campaign tactics.
- Review project management activities at completion of the project to identify process-improvement opportunities.
- Oversee the timely and complete posting of marketing materials on Intranet.
- Work with partners to ensure any elements utilized in campaigns, meet guidelines and expectations.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar discipline required; five years related experience with Advertising Agencies or Marketing Communications; experience guiding creative development of major advertising campaigns for business to business preferred, working with graphic artists and advertising agencies; and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience in the planning and execution of digital/Web, print and TV necessary.
- Ability to independently manage projects ensuring on-time completion.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must be a team player with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills required.
- Strong verbal, written, listening and presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
- Familiar with Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Experience with project management and job tracking software such as Clients & Profits, Advantage, Aprimo or other preferred.
- Previous cable or satellite experience a plus.