Tierpoint, a Cequel III company, is looking for a Marketing and Sales Manager that is responsible for managing and implementing marketing strategies and goals and day to day management of the marketing function. This position will implement short-term strategies to ensure growth, retention, and revenue gains and assists in the formulation of long-term goals.
• Manages marketing function by ensuring cost-effective operation within the approved operating budget.
• Translates marketing strategies into operational objectives and plans. Assists in the establishment of annual marketing goals and strategies.
• Prepares information and data to support the development and delivery of marketing proposals to capitalize on local marketing conditions or to supplement or enhance corporate initiatives or to maximize local initiatives
• Manage overall brand strategy for marketing plans and launches in an integrated manner
• Lead efforts to develop and evaluate our branding and marketing campaigns – measuring both quantitative and qualitative impacts
• Analyzes sales and marketing activities, impact on the product line and recommends/implements revisions as necessary.
• Performs in-depth analysis and industry research.
• Evaluates the impact of product, packaging and pricing adjustments.
• Implements public promotions, tracks and reports on results and revises, as necessary.
• Coordinates promotions with external business partners; supports marketing activities within the community.
• Candidate should have immense knowledge of SMM (Social Media Marketing), Marketing Strategy, SEO, Web sales and other related expertise.
• B.A./B.S. degree in marketing, sales or related field is required; and MBA is preferred.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of basic marketing and selling concepts.
• Requires 5 - 7 years of Project Management
• Strong knowledge of SMM (Social Media Marketing), Marketing Strategy, SEO and other related expertise.
• Requires strong analytical ability, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Requires organizational skills, the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects.
• Knowledge of Data Centers and Technology sales strongly preferred.
Suddenlink - 13 months ago
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...