SunEdison is a leading global provider of solar-energy services. The company develops finances, installs and operates distributed power plants using proven photovoltaic technologies, delivering fully managed, and predictably priced solar energy services for its commercial, government, residential and utility customers. Through June 30, 2012, SunEdison has interconnected a cumulative 628 solar power systems representing 836 MW of solar energy.
SunEdison is a wholly owned subsidiary of MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE: WFR), a premier manufacturer of silicon wafers for the solar and semiconductor industries, and member of the Fortune 1000.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
As a Marketing Manager within SunEdison’s Small System group you will assist the Marketing team in the development and execution of plans and tactics that contribute to the delivery of business unit goals. You are a marketing generalist who also has a strong command of lead generation and data analysis. You love to build things from the ground up, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the planning and development of annual marketing plans.
- Collaborate with cross functional team to ensure SunEdison’s value proposition to consumers and channel partners is maximized.
- Develop collateral to support the needs of consumers, sales and channel partners. Ensuring all materials are on message and have a customer focused lens.
- Identify, test and manage lead generation tactics across direct marketing, online and grassroots channels to ensure volume goals are met.
- Own the measurement and tracking of marketing and lead generation tactics with an eye on aggressively reducing customer acquisition costs.
- Track and manage the marketing budget.
- 5-7 years experience in a consumer or channel marketing role
- Lead generation experience
- Experience in tracking, reporting and forecasting leads and ROI
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong results orientation and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- B.S. degree in Marketing or Communications (or equivalent marketing experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Solar industry experience a plus
SunEdison offers a competitive base salary + performance based bonus program with a leading, high growth entrepreneurial company. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage; life insurance; hybrid vehicle assistance; public transportation assistance; generous paid time off and a matching 401(k) program.
SunEdison - 16 months ago