Claraview is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to drive our go-to-market messaging for driving Claraview professional services related to data integration, business intelligence, big data analytics and data warehousing strategy, architecture and implementation services. This is a manager and “doer" role where we seek someone with between 5-10 total years of marketing and/or sales experience. As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing and sales enablement activities to generate demand for Claraview services. You will craft the messaging and positioning. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working in cross-functional teams while being a hands-on contributor. The person could be either located in Claraview’s Reston, VA or San Francisco, CA offices.
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates Claraview services and solutions
- Sales enablement & support - communicate the value-added proposition to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
- Solution launches - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Demand generation – develop compelling content and speak on webcasts, at trade shows, and anywhere your expertise is required
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional teams including product management, sales, sales industry marketing, and customers
- Support the marketing campaigns and communications planning process across various disciplines of advertising, web strategy (including Blog, Tweet, etc), influencer relations, internal communications, demand generation, events and asset production.
- Assist in development of go-to-market strategies and determine demand generation requirements across current customers and prospect segments.
- Drive integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a cross-functional marketing team including demand generation, brand awareness, events, field marketing, web/online marketing, communications and creative services.
- Implement demand generation program strategies - including acquisition, nurture, and retention tactics, to create best-in-class automated demand generation campaigns.
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage. Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- 5-10 years of professional services marketing or product management experience; enterprise software experience preferred
- Career background must demonstrate a clear growth trajectory with increasing levels of business/marketing responsibility.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, set priorities, work independently, problem solve, improvise, and manage as part of a team that performs well under pressure
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Experience collaborating across virtual cross-functional teams that are not under direct control
- Superior communications and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- “Get stuff done” attitude to produce compelling marketing and technical content
AMS Sales & Services
Teradata - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Teradata is a global leader in analytic data platforms, marketing and analytic applications, and consulting services. We help organizations...