ABOUT TETRA TECH
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of architecture,
engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a
diverse company, including individuals with expertise in
science, research, resource management, sustainable
design, energy efficiency, construction, and information
technology. Our strength is in collectively providing
integrated services—delivering the best solutions to
meet our clients’ needs.
In a complex world with competing demands for limited
resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made
possible with sound science, understanding, innovation,
and industry-leading approaches.
Tetra Tech’s Bellevue team provides high-end structural,
mechanical, electrical, civil, transportation, and
traffic engineering, as well as surveying and mapping
throughout the United States. The Marketing Department
is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our
This is a key position in the company’s marketing and
business development team and will supervise a staff of
three. This employee will work closely with marketing
and management staff in corporate, regional and office
organizations. This employee will provide leadership and
coordination in the development and implementation of
company-wide marketing and business development programs
and initiatives including interface with clients and
1. Manage corporate marketing and business development
2. Manage the Marketing Department staff (proposal
coordinators and graphic artist) including workload
leveling, completion of special projects, performance
evaluation, and mentoring.
3. Guide leadership team in the consistent use of
marketing tools, analyze trends such as hit rates, miss
rates and go-no go decision making and make
recommendations to improve strategic value.
4. Provide expert technical editing/writing. Develop
copy for company ads for technical publications and
technical conference literature.
5. Coordinate the preparation of periodic reports of
business development/marketing activities to include
sales forecasting and reporting.
6. Finalize implementation of a marketing database to
obtain data for marketing activities, and produce
reports measuring the success of sales/marketing
initiatives vs. plan for the company, offices and
7. Manage the development of marketing documents such as
qualification statements, proposals and presentations
for target pursuits. Prepare presentation materials and
coach teams preparing for marketing related
presentations and project pursuit interviews.
8. Develop, maintain and distribute marketing material
such as brochures, industry presentations, and client
9. Promote a consistent use of the company brand in
marketing documents. Adhere to company standards and
templates for use in marketing pursuits.
10. Develop and coordinate marketing contributions to
the company internet/intranet web page.
11. Perform marketing research to assess competition and
12. Organize and participate in meetings which may
include team members and clients as well as company
Other duties as assigned.
1. A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline such as
technical communications or marketing is highly
desirable. A degree in a non-related field or an
associate’s degree plus proven successful experience may
be sufficient for an otherwise well qualified candidate.
2. Significant work related experience in the marketing
of technical services such as architecture, engineering
3. Demonstrated effectiveness in supervising staff.
4. Expert writing/editing skills.
5. Software skills including Adobe Creative Suite.
Tetra Tech’s Bellevue office only accepts resumes
through its online process. Please apply at
Tetra Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. We
invite resumes from all interested parties including,
women, minorities, veterans, and persons with
Req. Code : DIV Mrkt Mgr SC
Division/Department : DIV
Tetra Tech - 10 months ago
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...