Bozzuto Management Company is seeking a seasoned Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will support Bozzuto Management Company by enhancing the revenue of properties through effective brand and property marketing. The Marketing Manager acts as an advisor to the business delivering impactful and meaningful programs, campaigns and communication strategies that position Bozzuto properties as a market leader.
1. Understand unique marketing needs of each property and/or owner and deliver marketing programs and materials that meet expectations of all stakeholders.
2. Drive properties’ performance by leading all marketing efforts.
- Gather intel, collaborate and work with SVP Corporate Marketing, SVP for BMC, Regional Property Managers, Property Managers, and clients.
- Partner with marketing/operations teams in analyzing local market/ customer & industry trends
- Communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Identify, recommend and implement new marketing trends in the industry
3. Improve of property performance of under-performing assets by providing recommendations and specific marketing action plans targeted at these assets.
- Develop marketing action plans for properties
- Implement interactive marketing – email communications, websites, banner ads, social media, SEO, SEM, mobile & video
- Oversee all marketing, advertising, promotions, merchandizing and events.
- Monitor, track, recommend & execute media buying
- Analyze media trends through Lead2Lease, Call Source, Level One, Vaultware and Google Analytics
- Maintain web content for property pages on Bozzuto.com
- Keep current individual property websites within the Content Management System
- Visit communities so each property is seen at least once a year
- Assist in signage development & implementation
- Evaluate photography needs and arrange for new photography.
- Assist with annual customer survey program and other relevant research studies.
4. Meet objectives of each property while adhering to corporate brand standards.
5. Deliver and implement all marketing efforts on-time and on-budget.
6 . Foster new product development by communicating product key learnings to new product development team.
- In conjunction with the respective Regional Property Manager develop an annual marketing budget for each specific property
- Manage advertising agencies.
- Manage the marketing transition of takeover properties.
- Identify and communicate press opportunities to PR
1. Leadership Competencies
2. Personal Competencies
- Treats people with respect
- Efficiency of execution
3 . Intellectual Competencies
- Organization and planning
- Calm under pressure
4. Motivational Competencies
- Analysis skills
- Strategic thinking/visioning
- Attention to detail
5. Interpersonal Competencies
- Proactivity/takes initiative
- Sets high standards
6. Technical/Functional Competencies
- Listening skills
- Open to criticism and others’ ideas
- Written and verbal communications
- Interactive Marketing
- Knowledge of leasing/PM industry
- Microsoft Office Suite and HTML
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous marketing experience in the real estate industry preferred.
The Bozzuto Group - 18 months ago
We are six companies in one: The Bozzuto Group, a privately held, integrated real estate services organization. Together we create quality...