The Community Builders, Inc. (TCB) is a mission driven 501(c)(3) organization focused on building and sustaining strong communities where people of all incomes can achieve their full potential. TCB has been developing and operating affordable and mixed-income housing communities for over 45 years. With a current budget of $51 million, 10,000 units of housing under ownership, and experience developing and operating properties with a value of over $2.5 billion, it is one of the nation’s largest non-profit housing developers. A core part of TCB’s work is organizing and implementing community initiatives that support our residents’ paths to personal success.
The Marketing Manager will support the TCB property management organization by enhancing the revenue of properties through effective brand and property marketing. The Marketing Manager acts as an advisor to the organization delivering impactful and meaningful programs, campaigns and marketing strategies that position TCB properties as communities of choice for residents of all incomes and backgrounds.
Identify marketing needs of each property and develop marketing programs and materials that advance property management objectives and meet TCB corporate communications standards.
Drive properties’ performance by leading all site marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Director of Business Analysis, Director of Communications, SVP of Property Management, Regional Directors of Operations, and Property Managers
- Partner with marketing/operations teams in analyzing local market, customer and industry trends
- Identify, recommend and implement new marketing trends in the multifamily housing industry
- Identify and communicate press opportunities to PR
Improve property performance of under-performing assets by providing recommendations and specific marketing action plans targeted at these assets.
In conjunction with the respective Regional Director of Property Operations, review and approve annual marketing budget for each specific property
Provide necessary training to leasing staff and managers
- Develop marketing action plans for existing and new properties, including interactive and digital media
- Deliver marketing plans on time and on budget
- Oversee all site marketing, advertising, promotions and events, including agency management
- Maintain web content for property pages
- Travel to assist and participate in marketing and leasing events and promotions as needed
- Travel to identify marketing and leasing needs and problems as needed
- Assist in site signage development and implementation, in accordance with corporate standards
- Coordinate and maintain property photos
- Assist with annual resident survey program and other relevant research studies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Leasing and marketing orientation for all new leasing staff and site managers
- Market survey training for site staff as needed
- Periodic training on current marketing topics as needed
- Willing and able to travel between sites including some overnight travel
- Proven track record marketing and leasing multi-family
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Customer Service driven
- Effective Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of MRI /Boston Post & Yardi Preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite and HTM
- Interactive Marketing
Education & Experience:
Interested candidates please send Resume/Cover Letter to
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Multifamily housing industry experience or agency experience working with real estate clients is necessary
- Previous marketing and leasing experience in the real estate industry preferred