As the Marketing Manager, Social Media for Think Finance, this person must be a marketing professional with a broad understanding of the dynamic social media space and have vast experience utilizing these vehicles in successfully driving awareness and leads in prior campaigns. He or she must be able to multi task and has demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. He or she must also enjoy interacting with internal and external business partners on a daily basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate new online communities for Think Finance products’ behalf using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media.
- Stay up to date on social media trends and be able to develop test campaigns and creative partnership ideas, when relevant.
- Develop and implement integrated digital campaigns that utilize blogs and social media to drive awareness of Think Finance’s products and, where relevant, potential leads.
- Partner with Communications and Product Directors to develop and implements digital media plans that utilize blog posts, blog responses and social media to drive positive mentions of Think Finance corporate.
- Manage social media page or account development for products and specific campaigns.
- Monitor social media trends, new applications, etc. to ensure Think Finance is in the forefront in the social media channel for the financial services industry.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with Product and Marketing teams to determine best way to build campaigns for each product.
- Assist in the design process for all campaign assets, fan pages, etc.
Experience and Education:
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Journalism or other related degree.
- Master’s degree, preferred, but not required.
- Must have three to five years of social media related job experience.
Start-up experience, a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of social media sphere including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Flickr, forums, wikis, blogs, etc.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools and SEO preferred.
- Project management skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experienced working on a variety of projects simultaneously.