Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Tobii has a global presence with 5 offices including locations in China, Germany, Japan, Norway and U.S., and a worldwide network of resellers and partners.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for North America, located in our Falls Church, VA office. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the planning, developing and execution of US marketing programs in support of sales goals. In this role, the Marketing Manager will work closely with the local sales team, as well as corporate marketing in Sweden.
Do you want a fun and intellectually challenging career? Tobii Technology was founded in 2001 and is today one of the world’s most successful and innovative young technology companies. We offer a wide range of eye tracking solutions for scientific, user experience, and market research markets as well as an expanding selection of emerging industries that use eye tracking to monitor, diagnose and interact with people. Tobii is expanding quickly and our North American operations alone have grown 30% annually for the last 4 years. With cutting edge technology and ambitious growth plans, Tobii is a rewarding place to work for talented and driven people, who are excited about new technology and its applications. Learn more about us, go to tobii.com.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Required Skills & Experience
- Create marketing budget and manage ROI
- Manage and promote all events including trade shows and user meetings in order to maximize value from each event
- Identify and pursue executive speaking opportunities at conferences
- Conduct email marketing through newsletter and email campaigns
- Work closely with the training team to develop a series of webinars to promote Tobii’s products and services in order to drive leads and maintain strong relationships with existing customers
- Expand Tobii’s database by managing lead generation programs
- Identify and create customer case studies
- Manage PR opportunities, including press releases, industry awards, and growth lists working with outside agency
- Work with the Corporate Marketing team in Sweden to gather messaging and input on marketing direction and roadmaps
- Develop local marketing activities to support product launches and ensure integrated campaigns are successfully executed
- Create sales materials to support sales
- Provide monthly and annual reports to General Manager to demonstrate ROI on all marketing activities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or business with 3 - 5 years of marketing communication or PR experience
- Use CRM to create and manage segment-based email marketing campaigns
- Edit, produce and deliver e-newsletter using content management systems
- Experience organizing and conducting webinar programs for customers and prospects for education and lead generation
- Manage multiple trade shows and outside vendors
Please submit your resume to email@example.com , subject line: Marketing Manager at Tobii North America.
- You like a strong culture of friendship and teamwork in a small company
- Entrepreneurial, open minded, self starter with a track record for leading projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills – outspoken
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Technically savvy
[ Send application ]
[ Print ]
Tobii Technology is the global leader in eye tracking. Tobii's has accelerated the development of eye tracking in personal computing,...