Marketing Manager – Job Description
The Call Recording and Call Reporting market is growing explosively, and TriVium Systems needs bright, aggressive, career oriented people to lead our marketing initiatives and expand our markets. Exciting compensation and benefit packages for the select few people who can meet our requirements.
Qualified Candidates will enjoy:
- Cutting edge technologies and a portfolio of applications to market through our dealer network as well as to direct end users
- Extensive training and personal development
- High income potential and career opportunities
- Fun, rewarding work environment
About TriVium: TriVium is a Telecom Software Application vendor and sells Call Recording and Call Reporting applications to Businesses all over North America. More information can be found at www.triviumsys.com.
We are looking for a self-starter to lead company's Marketing initiatives. Job would include the following tasks:
- Building more awareness and visibility of TriVium and its products through various channels and media, including social media
- Finding and executing innovative ways to bring more leads and traffic to TriVium website and perform Search Engine Optimization
- Creating and achieving measurable metrics for marketing activities
- Working with the developers to keep the website and other internet presence current and up to date
- Creating and maintaining collaterals like brochures, whitepapers, product literature, presentations, case studies, press releases, news items etc.
- Maintaining various lists and doing frequent email marketing blasts
- Coordination and marketing Webinars
- Plan for tradeshows, attend as required and provide marketing support
- Support the dealer channel through various marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, webinars, tradeshows, email blasts, case studies, marketing collaterals, ROI matrices etc.
- Identifying and developing new vertical markets for TriVium. Development of new vertical market will involve activities like attending tradeshows, creating end user lists, executing various campaigns to reach out to the market, building effective value proposition through various collaterals.
- Working with various partners to build a consistent partner program for mutual success.
Skills and experience needed:
- Self-starters; Ability to work systematically and in an organized fashion with less supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Graphics design experience
- Technology savvy
- Marketing experience in a technology company will be a plus
- Experience of working in a small / start-up kind of atmosphere will be a plus
- 3 – 5 years of marketing experience
Indeed - 13 months ago