• Collaborate on the thinking, development and administrative tasks associated with key sales, marketing and communication strategies for UBC pharmaceutical manufacturer-facing products.
• Service and product support includes clinical & peri-approval studies, risk management, pharmacovigilance, specialty pharmacy, specialty distribution, nursing, adherence support, reimbursement solutions (Hub), patient assistance programs, data and analytic services.
• Provide extensive support for the Business Development team in the form of creation of sales materials, (presentations, printed materials, meeting coordination, communication with internal stakeholders and information gathering) and conference & speaking engagement activities.
• Support and drive key tactics as outlined in marketing plans ranging from print and direct mail to social media and web-based strategies.
• Use insight into clinical & peri-approval studies target audience to draft targeted marketing strategies to that group, as well as represent that audience in over-arching, UBC-wide marketing efforts.
Specific Job Duties:
• Create sales materials that support the UBC Business Development team in the pursuit of new business. Develop professional client and conference presentations, printed materials, etc. that are consistent with UBC marketing initiatives and messaging.
• Develop and/or refine approach to high-impact marketing and communications for new and existing products and services; provide consistent product messaging to internal partners for cross-functional use.
• Develop effective written communications that explain complex market offerings in support of strategic and product initiatives.
• Support departmental strategic plans with well-executed tactics and project ooordination.
• Provide industry conference coordination.
Formal Education and/or Training:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
Years of Experience:
• 5-7 years relevant clinical, peri-approval or CRO marketing experience or Master’s degree
Computer or Other Skills:
• Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Access, Word, Outlook; Strong PowerPoint design and development skills
• Strong organizational and customer service skills
• Some exposure to website content management systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge and Abilities:
• This role requires a blend of B2B and B2C skill sets in order to support products and services sold to pharmaceutical manufacturers but whose end users are patients
• Proven project management skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
• Ability to work under pressure, adapt to last-minute changes and willingness to accommodate last-minute requests
• Possess problem resolution skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
United BioSource Corporation - 22 months ago