It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of marketing programs for external and internal audiences. This position is responsible for managing internal audiences. This position is responsible for managing internal communications as well as supporting corporate marketing with public relations, tradeshows, brand awareness and rebranding efforts.
- Supports strategy and implementation of corporate marketing initiatives.
- Supports marketing with rebranding efforts, public relations and brand awareness to ensure consistent communications.
- Manages development of marketing communication materials (print, web, tradeshow, direct mail, video, email, promotional, sales presentations) including coordination of design, content and production.
- Manages the Univita Connection – the internal weekly e-mail communication to nationwide employees.
- Manages print vendors and ongoing support of branded promotional items.
- Coordinates web content for corporate website.
- Supports tradeshows through managing logistics and marketing materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years of experience in program management or marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business or communications field (marketing, advertising, public relations)
- Demonstrated success creating, developing and producing marketing and/or sales communications
- Demonstrated creative and production skills particularly associated with communication programs and marketing materials
- Strong capabilities in coordinating cross-functional activities
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Detail oriented with the strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of the health care and/or long term care a plus