POSITION: Marketing Manager
SUPERVISOR: General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing, advertising, special events and promotions.
2. Develops annual marketing plan with measurable goals, strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve overall desired results.
3. Implements and communicates marketing goals, objectives, policies and procedures with strategic marketing plan. Keeps leadership of plans and programs.
4. Increases brand awareness and market share, new customer acquisition and customer retention by conducting market research and analysis, tracking industry trends and employing a full array of activities to achieve measurable objectives.
5. Establishes parameters and analyzes database information to provide a list of preferred customers for direct mail and special event offers.
6. Oversees the development and distribution of invitations to upcoming events, ensuring timely distribution to invitees, tracks response and attendee rates for events and direct customer mail programs.
7. Works with other managers to create new services, amenities, merchandising, aesthetics and products that respond to the customers changing needs and desires.
8. Maximizes use of players' club membership list to increase play and visits of targeted members through subordinate supervisors.
9. Promotes measurable customer service standards that convey internal and external customer satisfaction.
10. Manages the research, evaluation, negotiation, scheduling and contracts for media space, time, location and promotional packages, measures results, analyzes and modifies according to marketing plan and fiscal objectives.
11. Prepares and maintains monthly, quarterly and annual advertising, publicity and other applicable reports as required.
12. Provides technical and organizational oversight for the casino marketing department, including but not limited to creative concepts, media trafficking, project management and management of marketing personnel.
13. Prepares monthly reports pertaining to player/promotion offer redemptions.
14. Proposes and creates unique promotion ideas and works with selected vendors via a bid process.
15. Provides all contracts for General Manager's approval.
16. Hosts monthly staff meetings to ensure communication among personnel regarding initiatives and activities.
17. Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
18. Maintain marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning monitoring and appraising job results.
19. Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experimental growth opportunities.
20. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviews professional publications, establishes personal networks and participates in professional societies.
- 2 years ago - save job